Monday, October 29, 2007

White House Press Secretary on FAKE FEMA Reporters: "THE WHITE HOUSE CONDONES IT"


This is part of a transcript of White House press secretary Dana Perino said to the White House press corps. I'm highlighting the important sentence in bold:

DANA PERINO: I just said that the White House did not know about it beforehand, and the White House condones it. And they have apologized for it. They had an error in judgment. They have admitted that. And I think that what they were -- I don't think that there was any mal-intent. I think that they were trying to provide information to the public through the press, because there were so many questions pouring in. It was just a bad way to handle it, and they know that.

I'm not joking around here! I don't have the word "funny" in the label for this post, do I??? Here's the transcript of Dana Perino, go down to the 5th "Dana Perino" quote:

Transcript of Dana Perino on Democracy Now! News

Find the sentence for yourself, watch this video...SHE REALLY SAID THIS!

The Video Of Dana Perino Saying "The White House Condones This"

Did anyone catch this? Actually, my wife caught this! We have DVR (TiVo), and kept playing it back to make sure we weren't hearing things, and SHE REALLY SAID, "THE WHITE HOUSE CONDONES THIS!"

Check it out for yourself, if you don't believe me!!!!!!

Are we the only ones who caught this??? Even Democracy NOW! has it in their transcript, and didn't point it out!!!!!!!!!

Dana Perino admits, on video and in print, about the FAKE FEMA reporters, "THE WHITE HOUSE CONDONES THIS!"

No big deal? For the White House press secretary to admit this?
blog comments powered by Disqus