Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Big Dan's Big News Oct 24, 2007


(I'm going to start putting a picture of my teenage daughter's artwork in "Big Dan's Big News", to liven it up a bit! She doesn't know it; hasn't been on my blog yet...hope she won't mind! Maybe when she finds out, she'll be embarrassed and make me stop doing this! I believe that's a self-portrait of her with puppy ears on. Basically, I stole this picture on her! That's what happens when you don't have LifeLock!)


Elizabeth Kucinich Says Political System 'Rigged, Fake, Undemocratic'

Company Curtailed Meat Inspections Before Huge Recall

"Small Govt Conservatives" Quadruple Spending On Private Security to $4 Billion

1 Million Evacuate California Fires

...but Rush Limbaugh Says "Drive-By" Media "Making It Up"

General: Torture Orders Came From Bush

Republican Rohrbacker Defends Bushco Wrongly Renditioning/Torturing Innocent Man

(BD: I say "Bushco" instead of "U.S." because that's not my govt.!!! These creeps were never elected!)

Glenn Greenwald On The Torture Of The Innocent Man

(Democracy NOW! in depth reporting...your choice: transcript or video launch)

DN! transcript: Environmental Journalist Bill McKibben on the Links Between Global Warming & the California Wild Fires

DN! video: Environmental Journalist Bill McKibben on the Links Between Global Warming & the California Wild Fires
blog comments powered by Disqus