Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After Vetoing Bill To Label Cloned Food, California GOP Governor Arnold Schwartzenegger Addresses Media...Dressed As Mr. Freeze!


Governor of California Arnold Schwartzenegger vetoed a historic bill that would have required labelling foods that came from cloned animals. He showed up at a press conference dressed as his Batman character Mr. Freeze, to address the crowd.

Mr. Freeze: Allow me to break ze ice. My name is Freeze. Learn it well. For it's ze chilling sound of your doom.

Reporter: Your veto of this cloning bill is a surprise, being that you are a Republican and your voting base is against cloning. And your constituents from both right and left agree that they want their food clearly labelled whether it came from cloned animals or not, so they could choose not to buy it...

Mr. Freeze: Ice to zee you!

Reporter: Did it have anything to do with all that lobby money from the food industry?

Mr. Freeze: Did you zee zoze fires? I put zem out vit mine Freeze Gun! Zey had no chanze! I zaid to zem, "I'm here to make your life a living hell. Prepare for a bitter harvest. Winter has come at last." And zen I zhot zem vit mine Freeze Gun!

Reporter: There are no conclusive tests yet, that food from cloned animals is safe for consumption.

Mr. Freeze: If revenge is a dish best served cold, zen put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast! I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy. Tonight, hell freezes over!

Reporter: You are avoiding the questions!

Mr. Freeze: Chill out!
blog comments powered by Disqus