Monday, December 17, 2007

The Stupidest News Story Of All Time: Lieberman Endorses McCain


Am I off base here? Yes, "Joe-mentum" is endorsing "maverick" John McCain for president! Is this the stupidest story of all time?

Let's see, Democrat...OOPS! I mean "independent" Zell Miller...OOPS! I mean Joe Lieberman endorses John "Gook" McCain!

WOW! I'M VOTING FOR MCCAIN!!! I was definitely going to vote for someone else, until "Joe-mentum" endorsed John McCain! WOW!!!!!!!!!! This is making me re-think the whole thing!!!!!!!!!

What if McCain said, "Hey...ummm...Joe-mentum...ummmm...my 'straight-talk express' is already falling off a cliff, I don't want to be rude, but........."


(Joe-mentum taking a liesurely walk down an Indiana marketplace in the summertime)
blog comments powered by Disqus