Friday, December 7, 2007

21-Year-Old Woman "Conservative Atheist" Happens To Call Rush Limbaugh While He's Defending Mitt Romney's "Faith" Speech


If you don't think Rush Limbaugh has FAKE callers that are part of his infomercial Nazi Media propaganda program, then take a look at this.

Limbaugh was talking about how there are stories on the internet about atheists feeling left out of Mitt Romney's "Faith" speech, and guess who the next "caller" (wink wink) was? A 21-year-old woman who said she was a "conservative atheist"!

CALLER: Yes, sir. I'm 21. My peers are mostly liberal, and I'm a conservative atheist, which is a require breed, but I keep hearing them complain about, oh, he didn't include this, or he didn't include that, he didn't include atheists, and I'm really frustrated because it seems like honesty has taken a back seat to political correctness. I just don't know what to do anymore

WOW! What a lucky guy Rush Limbaugh is! Right when Rush was defending Mitt Romney against atheists' accusations, a 21-year-old woman conservative atheist called him! Rush is the luckiest guy in the world! Or, more likely, Rush Limbaugh has FAKE callers!

Did you ever hear of a "conservative atheist"? I didn't! And neither did you! There's no such thing! That's why!

Here's how "the infomercial" works:

1. Identify a problem: Stories on the internet saying Mitt Romney's "faith" speech rub atheists the wrong way.

2. Have a caller (wink wink) call Rush Limbaugh who is an atheist. Granted, he went a little too far exposing the fakery by making the caller a "conservative atheist"...and a 21-year-old woman conservative atheist, no less. That's called "cockiness" that no one is "on to" his FAKERY!

3. Have the "atheist" (wink wink) caller "appear" to represent atheists ("we atheists", etc...).

4. Have the "atheist" (wink wink) caller side with Rush & Mitt Romney. "We atheists liked Mitt Romney's 'faith' speech", etc...etc... "The 'drive-by' media doesn't represent 'us atheists'", etc...etc...etc...

Ta-da! The Nazi Media propaganda infomercial, or "straw man argument"! Straw Man Media! Dittoheads will say, "Hey! Atheists didn't hate Mitt Romney's speech! One of 'em called Rush Limbaugh and said that atheists love Mitt Romney! So, atheists love Mitt Romney! The drive-by media and the internet is lying to us!"

If you ever see a 21-year-old woman conservative atheist, drop me a line! As far as I know, there's only one in the entire world, and she called the Rush Limbaugh show today...AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS HER!!!

BTW? Who starts off a conversation with, "I'm a 21-year-old conservative atheist woman" anyway? Unless you're a FAKE caller!

Only on the Rush Limbaugh radio show will you hear:

"Rush, I'm a black guy, and I agree with everything you say..."

"Rush, I'm a liberal, and I agree with everything you say..."

"Rush, I'm a 21-year-old conservative woman atheist, and I love Mitt Romney!"
blog comments powered by Disqus