Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Existentialist Cowboy On 9/11



Len Hart: "The Existentialist Cowboy": "I grew up in cowboy country —West Texas. My most memorable mentors were a philosophy prof, Truitt Hilliard, who introduced me to existentialism, logical positivism and Haiku; well-known artist, Paul Milosevich, who reconciled art with Zen; and Neil Whiting, a talented theatrical director. Also -Mamie Carpenter, whose descriptions of Sandro Botticelli's "Primavera" stayed with me until I could confirm them for myself in Florence. Lee Holloway, ahead of her time, awakened my love of debate. Legendary criminal defense Atty Warren Burnett lectured me personally about the First Amendment. I also studied communications with Wally Jackson, a Northwestern University alumnus. My broadcasting career (radio/TV) took me to several major markets covering news for ABC, CBS and UPI. I covered and interviewed Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, George Bush Sr., Nelson Rockefeller, Watergate Prosecutor Leon Jaworski, David S. Broder, Sen. Fritz Hollings, Sen. John Tower, Beverly Sills, Gloria Steinem, Sen. Sam Ervin, Bella Abzug, George Plimpton, Milton Friedman, Ehud OImert, John Wayne, Mel Brooks, and many "movie stars", politicians, and celebs."

(If you click on these articles, read the interesting comments that follow each article...)

Bush Lies About 911: A Primer

The Existentialist Cowboy:

"Certainly, Bushco opposed the creation of the 911 Commission, having already ordered the destruction of evidence at the Pentagon and 'ground zero'. Since, Bush interfered with the work of the 911 Commission.

These are not the actions of an innocent man. Had Bush wanted the truth out, he would have supported a complete, fair, and impartial investigation. But he did not! We must, therefore, conclude that he did not want a complete, fair, and impartial investigation. And, if Bush did not want a complete, fair, and impartial investigation, then there is every valid reason to suspect that it is his own guilt and complicity that he actively seeks to hide."

Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part I, Police States Begin With False Flag Attacks

Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part II, A Climate of Fear is Maintained

Bush's Conspiracy to Create an American Police State: Part III, In Fascist Dictatorships Telling the truth becomes a crime
blog comments powered by Disqus