Wednesday, January 23, 2008

4 Pairs Of Pants



I have the whole "pants" thing knocked! Going forward, I will only own 4 pair of pants: 2 tan, and 2 gray. Period! That's it! For the rest of my life, I will only purchase a pair of pants to replace the 4 pair I own.

Where I work, Friday's are "dress down day", so you can wear blue jeans. Blue jeans aren't pants, btw... So, I only need 4 pair of pants for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'll wash my 2 tan and 2 gray pair of pants on the weekends.

I'm not buying any other colors except tan and gray. They match everything. I'll stagger them so people think I have lots of pants. For example, one week I'll wear tan-gray-tan-gray. The next week I'll switch it to gray-tan-gray-tan...you get the picture.

They have to have flex waistbands, too. They're comfortable, I like them. It's like you're not even wearing pants.

I came to the realization that blue and black pants suck. They're too dark. Green pants are out of the picture! As well as all other colors.

So, that's it! I have the "pants" thing knocked! The picture you see above is/will be my entire pants wardrobe for the rest of my life! I'll replace those 4 pair of pants "as needed", like if they start to disintegrate.

Now, for shirts and shoes.......hmmmmmm.......

Hey! I'm just trying to simplify my life! I started with pants!
blog comments powered by Disqus