Sunday, June 28, 2009

Big Dan's Big News June 28, 2009

Breaking...check out Big Dan's "affair press conference" below........

Fly with Abdel Basset Ali Al-Megrahi! What does this tell you about the "War On Terror"? Many "supposed" terrorists still have aviation licenses! The "War On Terror" isn't what you think it is, if you examine things very closely.

NYTimes: At least six men suspected or convicted of crimes that threaten national security retained their federal aviation licenses, despite antiterrorism laws written after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, that required license revocation.

Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al-Megrahi

"Certified" criminals & terrorists (wink wink)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Sanford & Whore series continues...no Republican "HOMO" angle on this one (Larry Craig/Mark Foley), just plain infidelity...

S.C. First Lady Jenny Sanford Told Gov to Stop Affair. Mrs. Sanford: "He Was Told In No Uncertain Terms Not To See Her"

Mark Sanford is comparing himself to King David in the Bible pertaining to his affair. But he didn't have the same standard for Bill Clinton:

Mark Sanford voted to impeach Bill Clinton for having an affair and lying about it while in office.

Sanford & Whore video collection:
Video 1 - Republican sex scoundrels always bring up religion in their "affair press conferences". There's a 100% chance of this. Gov Sanford says he's been "doing a lot of soul searching" and finds interesting the "story of David", and if King David didn't resign, neither will he! The story of King David was on his mind, while he was soul searching. Gov Sanford's actions rank right up there in history with King David! Was the story of King David on his mind, when he was porking his mistress? Maybe it was, who knows...maybe his pet name for his penis is "King David"... Sanford should resign because of the "King David" comment, not because of the affair! Why doesn't he just SHUT UP? Next, he'll be comparing himself to JESUS! How far is this going to go? He's insulting every single American with these ASININE statements! "King David...what the...???
Video 2 - Sanford & Whore's mistress broadcasting on Argentina TV News on 9/11 - OH! The irony!
Video 3 - Sanford & Son extended Quincy Jones "junkyard blues" theme - CRANK UP ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME!
Video 4 - Sanford & Son clip - Fred asks a cop in traffic court, how come there's only "niggers" there?
Video 5 - Sanford & Son clip - friend's funeral



Big Dan's "affair press conference". Big Dan: "I was going through the Bible, and I found somewhere in some verse, that I'm just like Jesus Christ by having this affair. You don't hate Jesus, do you? And I believe I found in this same Bible somewhere, that a King had an affair and he didn't resign. I'm just like that King. I fit in reading the Bible, when I'm not screwing my mistress in Argentina on the taxpayers' dime. In fact, my mistress and I read the Bible all the time! So, if you hate my mistress, you hate the Bible! WHO AMONGST YOU HASN'T SCREWED WHORES IN ARGENTINA ON THE TAXPAYERS' DIME, CAST THE FIRST STONE! And it wasn't me, it was the devil that made me do it. I saw the Devil, and I said: 'I REBUKE THEE!!!' I rebuked him somewhere on the Appalachian Trail while I was hiking on Father's Day, I believe...there, or at a hotel in Argentina..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other news..........

D.C. Crash Kills General Who Scrambled Jets on 9/11

Current crisis in Iran has roots in an American-made mess in 1953 Commentary John F. Magagna

Computer failure may have caused D.C. train crash

Four more banks "quietly" go under, in Georgia, Minnesota and California, as the ongoing credit crisis continued to claim victims.



blog comments powered by Disqus