Friday, January 2, 2009

Big Dan's Big News Jan 2, 2009

George Bush's favorite numbers: 9 - 1 - 1

The three fascist stooges.

'Financial 9/11' Government bailouts total over $8.4 trillion

George Bush's Jesus says: "Torture is 'OK'":

The U.S. government’s torture of detainees in the "war on terror" can be traced directly to a Feb. 7, 2002, memo signed by President George W. Bush.


Israel and the media still trying to push us into a war with Iran. This report claims that Hamas has Iranian-made missiles. Look at my post yesterday, how all the articles about Israel bombing Gaza contain references to Iran. Do they think we're stupid?

Gaza rockets put Israel’s nuclear plant in battle zone

Speculation is mounting that Israel is preparing to step up its assault on Gaza with a ground invasion

Can't they stop lyjng??? The Israeli military says it bombed a lorry which Hamas fighters were loading with rockets on Monday. But an Israeli human rights group says civilians were killed as they tried to protect their goods. Al Jazeera's Hoda Abdel-Hamid talks to a Palestinian who says the vehicle was his and that it was being loaded with gas canisters by his family.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who thinks FOX "news" isn't a 3rd-rate, minor league, racist, B-movie "news" that caters to stupid rightwingers who aren't living in reality, this should be the final nail in the coffin. On their "news" ticket, watch this go by: "HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LET’S HOPE THE MAGIC NEGRO DOES A GOOD JOB." Sickening that they call themselves a "news" organization.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Century of the Self - learn about propaganda, question everything. 1 of 4

Add Media Propaganda to your page


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My story of the White Album: When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I had collected just about every Beatles album. Yes, I started early! Every time I went in a store, I would go to the music department and look through the Beatles albums. I saw this plain white album all the time in the Beatles section, and always wondered why it was there. I was used to seeing a picture of the Beatles on the cover of every Beatles album, like "Meet the Beatles". One time, I noticed the raised lettering on this white album and it said "The Beatles" as I ran my fingers across it. It dawned on me, that it was a Beatles album, it was extra thick because it had two albums in it, and things were a lot different this time with the Beatles. I had no idea what to expect inside the album when I opened it. When I finally opened it, it had a huge poster of the Beatles looking very much like hippies, even a picture of John Lennon sitting like an Indian naked on a bed on the telephone, Paul McCartney in a bathtub, and on the other side of the poster it had all the words to all the songs. Also inside, were four big, glossy picture of the Beatles, the same ones in the picture below. They really looked different. A lot different than their previous albums like "Meet the Beatles". There were lots of crazy songs like "Glass Onion", "Revolution #9", "Everybody's Got Something To Hide, Except For Me and My Monkey", "Piggies", and "Rocky Racoon". Very strange songs from what I was used to from the Beatles. Things had changed. - bd

click on "Listen Now" when you go in...
NPR examines the Beatles' "White Album" 40 years later.

Crank this one up as loud as you can:



blog comments powered by Disqus